5.01.2009

For Grown-ups

I have nothing profound to enlighten you with today...but, I'm bored. Just waiting on Kirk, April, and the boys to get here for the weekend!!!! =]


Are you tired of all those surveys made up by high school kids where half the questions have no bearing on your life? Here are questions for people who are a little older.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Probably the mortgage, it's hurts my bank account the most.


2. Do you miss being a child?
Not really. I miss the simplicity of being a child, and the carefree spirit, but I love living my own life.


3. Chore you hate the most?
Dishes! By a mile


4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
B-Dubs. We're really fancy...


5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I would have made better decisions with  my money.


6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Ms. Wedel


7. What do you really want to be doing?

Visiting with April and the boys, I wish they were here already!


8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A famous singer. Or a teacher.


9. How many “colleges” did you attend?
1

10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I love it, but it's a Saint Patty's shirt (with a Detroit D on it), so I never get to wear it. I was just lounging around the house today, cleaning, so I thought..."Why not?"


11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Better than they were.


12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
NOO!!


13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
What do I need to get done tomorrow?


14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Christina Aguilera. I know, I know.


15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle
Yes.


16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I would love to say yes. I need to do more volunteering now, cause I love it.


17. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in

18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
This is a survey for grown-ups? Umm...I dunno...Ariel

20. When did you first start feeling old?
I don't feel old. I feel better every year.

21. Favorite lunch meat?
Turkey

22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Sweet tea.


23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Absolutely not.

24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I actually thought 'The Ice Princess' was adorable. And, I loved the soundtrack. 


25. What's your favorite drink?
Sweet tea

26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run into?
Elizabeth Martin. I think about her all the time. Miss that girl, wonder how she's doing.


27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Either 95.5 or 106.5


28. sopranos or desperate housewives? 

I don't watch either, but I'd watch Desperate Housewives

29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Not listening to friends' advice


30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
I don't sit at work. Ever.

31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
No.

32. Last book you finished reading?
Click Clack Moo Cows that Type (with Faith)


33. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes. His name is Bamalama.


34. Do you go to church?
Yes.


35. How old are you?
26

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails