10.26.2009

Can you do me a favorite?

Another series on the funny/adorable things my kids say....my kids have been extra hilarious this week.

1. I think it's super cute that whenever Faith wants me to do something for her, she always asks, "Mommy, can you do me a favorite?" =]

2. Last week after driving down dirt roads, the outside of our truck was looking like a hot mess. Faith was falling asleep in the back seat, but before she dozed off, she noted "Mommy, our truck is gross. You need to go to the car washing machine and clean it up." I guess that's actually pretty accurate. =]

3. Two mornings ago, it was quite rainy and dark when we left to go to school/work. Leaves were stuck to my windshield but I didn't bother wiping them off as I was running late. After a few minutes in the car, I hear Caleb in the back roaring like a lion as loud as he could. Then, a sigh of frustration. I look back to see his face getting red as he attempted an even bigger roar, and then more frustration. He sighed and said, "Mommy, it's not working. I can't scare the leaf away!" LOL Then he proceeded to ask me to help him blow as hard as possible from our seats in hopes to get rid of the leaf that way! I was tearing up from laughing so hard the whole way to work!

4. This one melted my heart today. On our way to school, we saw a beautiful sunrise. I pointed it out to the girls (Faith and Eden) and said, "Isn't God awesome?" Without missing a beat, Faith chimed in. "Yeah, and He's really funny."
"What does God do that makes you laugh?"
"Well, when He lives in my heart, sometimes He tickles me!"

Does life get any better?


2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

When he lives in my heart, sometimes he tickles me. That is precious.

Kara Graves said...

your kids crack me up, thank you for letting us read about all the fun moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails