11.02.2009

Fall Happenings

Just uploading some photos for Facebook today from October, thought I'd share. We had a very busy, but fun month! =] Here are the highlights:


My teacher's assistant, Randi, and I dressed as Tigger and Pooh for our preschool Halloween party - I know, cute right? And props to Faith for taking a decent photo!


We decided to bring our bikes to the park one beautiful fall day. They don't get to ride much at home and Caleb hasn't taken his bike out of the basement. They were excited to say the least.


Faith brought her scooter. This kid scooted almost 2 miles around the park!


Faith sitting proudly in front of our carved pumpkins.


My cuties. They love each other. Really.


Looking forward to an eventful November....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails