2.04.2010

My first blogger award


I received an award and Im sharing the sunshine!

Photobucket

I just received my first blogger award from my new friend @ A Daily Scoop of Chaos!
I'm super excited to share my sunshine! Thanks!

Now as a recipient of this award I now have to share it with some other fabulous bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 7 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And the awards go to...

1.  Lucy @ Lucy's Life - One of the first blogs I followed, she has a great writing style, and always have something yummy cookin' up in the kitchen!
2.  My dear friend Katy @ The Travis Family Blog She's always a ball of sunshine, and has recently committed to some amazing frugal challanges
3. Lovely Lupie - My sweet friend from way back talks about her struggle with Lupus (among a billion other complications) and how she manages to stay strong and be a great mom/wife - what a woman! 
4. Room to Inspire - love love LOVE her style and all the cool things she comes up with!
5. My Husband's Watching TV - love her style, she always makes me laugh!
6. CA Girl - Another new blogger friend, her last post cracked my up!
7. Fitness: A Journey not a Destination - LOVE this blog and all it's inspirations...totally little everyday motivations

Share the Sunshine! =]


11 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Thanks for the award! I love your blog too.

gv said...

Thanks girl! I need some sunshine here in MO. I'm going to post my award on Saturday so check it out!!!

Lourie said...

Congratulations!!! And thank you so much for including me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for a Sunshine Award sweet Vee! I love you. I'll be adding this to my blog asap!!ex

karen@fitnessjourney said...

OMG, you are so sweet! I'm just getting over a nasty chest cold and leaving for a trip next week. I hope to post soon though.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Jessica McCoy said...

Congrats on the award! I'm a little late in catching up on blogs but wanted to say I LOVE the lime green color for you dining room! I've been really into blues and greens lately myself.... maybe because I'm tired of grey skies!

Sarah Larsen said...

Congrats Vee!

Paloma said...

Congratulations on your first award!!! ;)


Happy Friday!

Paloma.

Jenny said...

Congratulations to you. What fun!

Angie said...

I found your blog thru Alyssa at My hubs is watching tv. Just wanted to say I added you to my GR and hi!

Jami said...

congratulations on your award

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails