10.13.2011

Hurt

I have this constant struggle inside my head. One voice is telling me that I don't want to keep doing this alone, that I eventually would like to have someone by my side, who cares about me. The other voice is telling me I'll never be ready, I don't ever want to let you go and change the things I've build with you and because of you. 


What it boils down to is that you hurt me, in the worst way possible. You loved me fiercely and still, my heart was crushed, stomped on, and dragged through the mud. Neither one of us did anything and my world still came crashing down.  You still left. And I'm terrified of being hurt again.


How can I ever let anyone in my heart knowing that I can lose them just like that? I can't bear this hurt again and I think it'd be easier to just live in the shadow of the wound I'm still nursing. 


I don't have any answers. I know how much this hurts, but I also know that I would do it all again just to know you and love you and be the woman who gets your heart.


I miss you babe. 
I love you always and forever.

4 comments:

Linda said...

There are no words to help, but I am so, so sorry you are dealing with this (((((VEE)))))

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.

gv said...

Hugs and prayers, my friend, hugs and prayers!

Anonymous said...

You will be able to love again one day. Eventually your heart will mend enough to let someone in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails