10.09.2011

proud daddy

Caleb riding with no training wheels!



I know you're a proud daddy today.

Spent the weekend at camp, since we we had to be up there to sing. The kids loved being able to sleep in the cabin one night. They both remember coming last year - this exact day last year, actually. Only we came to sing with you, I got to stand next to you and sing. Faith remembered that you wiped your sweat with your shirt after you played basketball with Jon - how on earth does she remember details like that?!? 

Our little baby is 8 months old today - how can that be? He's got 5 teeth he's working on, poor kid. But he's sweet as candy, and loves loves loves to play with your ring on my necklace. It's always the first thing he reaches for, and if I say 'DA' he looks for it. I don't know why but it's very special to me. I just like to pretend he knows, somehow, and has a strong connection to you.

I miss you baby. I wish you were here, more than anything.
I love you always and forever.


2 comments:

gv said...

Nice job Caleb!!! Still praying for you every day even if I don't comment Vee. Hugs and prayers for you and your sweet family!

Kim said...

Still praying for you, each day. Great job to Caleb!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails